Skip to main content

please make sure u check everything before delivering it to a customer

 jungithung Jungi

Rated 1 out of 5 stars

please make sure u check everything before delivering it to a customer

I order a few items on Instamart.. all were good until I opened the sprouts... All were rotten form inside
N they r there not ready to delevery me a new one instead,they r saying me to go for a refund option

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very very very Worst experience need my refund ,no response from their team

  Navee IN • 1 review Updated 2 days ago Very very very Worst experience need my refund ,no response from their team I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a recent experience. I placed an order which I then cancelled within five minutes; however, I was still charged the full amount as a cancellation fee. I find this charge unacceptable and request a full refund for the order. Seriously worst experience ever had. And also I am trying to reach out to them from past 3 days ,no responses from their end at all.very very poor customer support is there

I am extremely disappointed with my…

  Aastha Singh IN • 1 review 3 days ago I am extremely disappointed with my… I am extremely disappointed with my recent order experience. The delivery was delayed beyond the expected time, and even after waiting patiently, my order was not delivered at all. This is highly unprofessional and unacceptable. I trusted your service for timely delivery, but this experience has completely broken my confidence. There was no proper communication or update regarding the delay or the status of my order, which made the situation even more frustrating. As a customer, I expect basic accountability and reliability. Not delivering the order without any valid explanation is simply not acceptable. This kind of service reflects very poorly on your platform. I request you to look into this issue seriously, take strict action, and ensure that such incidents do not happen again in the future. Also, I expect a proper explanation and a resolution, including a refund if applicable. This has been a ver...

orders never arrived on time

  Meera Jose IN • 1 review A day ago orders never arrived on time orders never arrived on time, cancelled refunds worth lot not recieved and on inquiring zero support from customer care. worst customer service